Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Geeking Out with: The Real Live TALK SHOW" Hits Chicago!


Next week at the Chicago Improv Festival , I'm grateful to be doing two shows of "Geeking Out with: The Hardcore, Kickass TALK SHOW." 


Joe Bill

On Thursday, April 5, 2013 at 4:00 at the Playground Theatre, I'll be getting my geek on hard with two friends I adore and admire, Joe Bill of "BASSPROV" and Senja Merilainen of Finland's "Jada Jada." More information here.


Scott Adsit





Then on Friday, April 6, 2013 at 5:30pm at the Playground Theatre, I'm extraordinarily honored to have a down and dirty conversation about all things improvisation and comedy with Scott Adsit and John Lutz of NBC's 30 Rock. Tickets can be purchased here.

John Lutz



And if you're stranded in a festival-free zone for a couple months, I offer you a delicious sampling of improvlusciousness below:


...David Razowsky of iO West
…with Joe Bill of BASSPROV
…Jimmy Carrane of the Improv Nerd podcast
…Susan Messing of Messing with a Friend
and many more!

And "like" the "Geeking Out with..." FACEBOOK PAGE please.

And, hey you guys! I actually have my own website now:
www.pamvictor.com 


Pam Victor is the founding member of The Ha-Ha’s, and she produces The Happier Valley Comedy Show in western Massachusetts. Pam directs, produces and performs in the comic soap opera web series "Silent H, Deadly H". Pam also writes mostly humorous, mostly true essays and reviews of books, movies, and tea on her blog, "My Nephew is a Poodle." If you want to stay abreast of all the geek out action, like the “Geeking Out with…” Facebook page. And to find the whole kit and caboodle in one place, visit www.pamvictor.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment