Thursday, March 17, 2011

Email Me Please?????

Hello devoted readers!*

A quick note to let you know that this blog has a new feature that allows you to subscribe via email. Scroll down the side of the page on the blog until you come to the box that reads "Would you like new posts emailed to you?" (It's above the Facebook badge with my book cover on it.) Sign up to have new posts sent directly to your email!

Thanks for your readership.

Fondly,
Pam


*Is it just me or is this trend of starting online missives with "Hi ____" getting old? I use it because it's standard, not because I like it. I know that "Dear ____" is too formal for the internet venue. And of course plenty of people forgo the salutation altogether - but to me that is a bit rude for our purposes, n'est-ce pas? If you think of a nifty alternative salutation, please let me know. Maybe we can work together to make it go viral.

No comments:

Post a Comment