Thursday, January 29, 2015

The "Can I Make a Living Doing What I Love?" Experiment (#19: A Radio Interview on WRSI)

by Pam Victor

[The "Can I Make a Living Doing What I Love?" Experiment is my one-year challenge to make a living through creative pursuits. Read all the updates here.]




For those of you who would rather read than listen, sit tight. I'll be with you soon.

If you're interested in checking out the Zen of Improv Comedy or Mindfulness Through Laughter classes, click here.

*
* * *

Pam Victor is the founding member of The Ha-Ha’s, and she produces The Happier Valley Comedy Show in western Massachusetts. Pam performs  "Geeking Out with: The TALK SHOW," a live version of the written Geeking Out with... interview series, at comedy festivals throughout the land. Pam writes mostly humorous, mostly true essays and reviews of books, movies, and tea on her blog, "My Nephew is a Poodle." Along with TJ Jagodowski and David Pasquesi, Pam is the co-author of "Improvisation at the Speed of Life: The TJ & Dave Book" which is due out in Spring, 2015. Read all her nonsense at www.pamvictor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment